Call us at (800) 426-8434
An internal DIP switch is used to configure the display for 12 or 24 Hour format, or to display the Date instead of time-of-day (if incoming time code contains Date information, such as ESE TC90, date-encoded SMPTE/EBU or ASCII formats "1" or "A"). If receiving ESE Time Code from a timer, the unit will display Minutes, Seconds and Tenths of Seconds (if the timer has the Tenths option).
• Reads SMPTE/EBU, ASCII & ESE Time Code
• Automatic code detection
• Six 1" yellow LED displays
• Viewing distance: 35'
• Switchable between 12- and 24-Hour format display
• Switchable to Date display
• Rugged baked-powdercoat aluminum enclosure
• 110-120 VAC
•Additional display sizes & enclosures available as well as other various options, please contact us for further details
List Price: $455.00$416.16Free Shipping!Usually Available in 1-2 WeeksYou Saved:$38.84 (9%)
View ALL ESE Products