Cubase Pro condenses almost three decades of Steinberg development into the most cutting-edge DAW anywhere. Used by star producers and musicians for composing, recording, mixing and editing music, Cubase combines outstanding audio quality, intuitive handling and a collection of highly advanced audio and MIDI tools. Whether you record an orchestra, a huge live rock show, or a band in the studio, Cubase is sublime in every sense of the word.
While Cubase Artist offers plenty of ways to fuel the musicians’ creativity, its bigger brother Cubase Pro provides producers and engineers with sheer unlimited possibilities. Explore what’s possible and go beyond — with Cubase Pro it just doesn’t matter how many audio or MIDI tracks your clients require. Whether you record an orchestra with up to 256 different audio sources in 192 kHz and 24-bit resolution, a massive live show or a newcomer trio in the studio, Cubase Pro is sublime in every sense of the word.
New in Version 8:
• Improved windows handling on PC, dockable rack and MediaBay plus a redesigned Track List
• Render in-place: Bounce MIDI and audio parts easily
• Chord pads: A great way to playfully and creatively compose with chords
• Groove Agent SE 4 Acoustic Agent: A world-class virtual acoustic drummer
• VST Bass Amp and Quadrafuzz v2
• Unlimited audio tracks (Cubase Artist: 64)
• Unlimited MIDI tracks (Cubase Artist: 128)
• 256 physical inputs (Cubase Artist: 32)
• 256 group channels (Cubase Artist: 32)
• Unlimited instrument tracks (Cubase Artist: 32)
• VST instrument rack with 64 instrument slots (Cubase Artist: 32)
• Over 3,000 instrument sounds (Cubase Artist: 2,600)
**No returns/exchanges on Software