Ever since the "dawn of digital" audio engineers the world over have had a love-hate relationship with their consoles. The BEHRINGER X32 digital mixing console lets you focus on your event, instead of navigating a vast sea of knobs, buttons and menus like most other live digital mixers. X32 is intuitive and powerful with 40 processing channels and 25 mix buses, all equipped with serious signal processing (dynamics, EQ and inserts), which can be configured quickly to meet the demands of virtually any gig, large or small.
Use any combination of the local 32 console mic inputs or the networked digital snake inputs on stage—their audiophile quality programmable preamps always ensure full control, purity and impeccable dynamics. The dedicated channel strip section puts 17 backlit buttons and 13 rotary controls with LED-collars right at your fingertips for nuanced adjustment of each channel’s compressor, 4-band parametric EQ and much more. Each input and output channel strip features its own color backlit 128x64 graphic LCD, which provides vital channel information at-a-glance.
The onboard virtual FX Rack provides access to eight true-stereo, multi-effects processors (16 mono) including delay, chorus, dynamics—and it can run 4 production quality true-stereo reverbs concurrently with 8 channels of 31-band graphic equalization, all without the need for expensive, space-consuming external hardware.
X32’s extensive connectivity includes 32 high-end programmable mic preamps, 6 balanced Line Ins and Outs on 1/4" TRS, 16 balanced XLR Outs, plus dual Phones and balanced Control Room outputs on both XLR and 1/4" TRS connectors. Additionally, a single AES50 CAT5 cable from FOH to the stage can transfer up to 48 channels of bi-directional audio, collecting all input signals and delivering all bus outputs, along with 16 individual monitor feeds for BEHRINGER’s brand new P16 personal monitoring system—all on just one line! The two AES50 ports provide connectivity for up to 6 BEHRINGER S16 stage boxes, or for sharing signals between multiple consoles—all with its ultra-low latency and high reliability the SuperMAC technology is known for.
• 40-input channel, 25-bus digital mixing console for Studio and Live application
• 32 MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
• 25 Fully automated motorized 100 mm faders allow for instant overview, powerful scene management and DAW control
• 16 XLR outputs plus 6 additional line in/outputs, 2 phones connectors and a talkback section with integrated or external mic
• Individual and dynamic LCD Scribble Strips on all channels and buses creating easy assignment and intuitive channel distinction
• 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface, with DAW remote control emulating HUI* and Mackie Control*
• iPad* and iPhone* apps for professional remote operation available free of charge—no host PC required
• High-resolution 7" day-viewable Color TFT for easy viewing of workflow components and parameters
• Main LCR, 6 matrix buses and 16 mix buses each featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQ's and full dynamics processing, plus 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
• Virtual FX rack featuring 8 true-stereo FX slots include high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L* and PCM70*, EMT250* and Quantec QRS* etc.
• 40-Bit floating-point DSP features "unlimited" dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency (0.8 msec)
• Powerful scene management for convenient handling of complex productions
• 48-channel Digital Snake ready** via AES50 ports, featuring KLARK TEKNIK’s SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
• USB type-A connector providing file storage and uncompressed stereo recordings plus show presets and system updates
• Dedicated and easy-to-use channel strip section with direct access controls and graphic user interface for intuitive workflow
• Additional user-definable control section allows for on-the-fly adjustments of your favorite parameters
• ULTRANET connectivity for BEHRINGER's P-16 Personal Monitoring System** plus AES/EBU stereo digital output and MIDI
• Networked remote control for show setups with on-screen software editor via Ethernet
• Built-in expansion port for audio interface cards or digital networking bridges
• Future firmware updates, incl. new FX “Plug Ins”, downloadable from behringer.com free of charge
• Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
• includes Tracktion 4 software