When your project requires a powerful performance with no sacrifice in quality, the Genelec 8030B active studio monitor is designed to exceed your expectations. As strikingly stylish as it is sonically impressive, the 8030B features the rounded edges and colour-free, accurate reproduction of the rigid all-aluminium Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE™). Every element of the design is crafted to perfect your listening experience. Precise on- and off-axis frequency reproduction is courtesy of the Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW™). Broad low-frequencies and high SPLs are delivered with a flow-optimised internal curved reflex tube and a maximised internal volume. And when you’re finished, Genelec Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS™) circuitry detects when your system is no longer in use, placing it into an environmentally friendly, power-saving standby mode. From professional studios to outside broadcast vehicles, the 8030B has been crafted to combine extraordinary power with absolute precision.
• Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW™) for flat on- and off-axis response.
• Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE™) for uncoloured sound reproduction.
• Advanced reflex port design for extended low frequency response.
• Precise room response compensation for optimizing in-room performance.
• Each transducer is driven by its own optimized amplifier.
• Active crossover operating at low signal levels.
• Sophisticated drive unit protection circuitry for safe operation.
• Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS™) for power consumption reduction in stand-by mode.
• Vibration decoupling Iso-Pod™ stand improves sound image definition.
• Versatile mounting options for all installation needs.
• Maximum SPL: 100 dB
• Frequency Response: 50 Hz – 25 kHz (-6 dB)
• Accuracy of Frequency Response: ± 2 dB (58 Hz - 20 kHz)
• Driver Dimension: Woofer 5 inch + Tweeter 3/4 inch metal dome + DCW™
• Amplifier Power: Woofer 40 W + Tweeter 40 W
• Dimensions: H 299 x W 189 x D 178 mm 11 13/16 x 7 7/16 x 7 1/16 inch, with Iso-Pod™
• Weight: 5.6 kg / 12.3 lb
• Connections: 1 x XLR analog input