Call us at (800) 426-8434
Active Monitor Black (Each)
BSW PART: 8040A
Every Genelec 8040A powered monitor comes with an Iso-Pod (isolation positioner/decoupler) as standard. The Iso-Pod is a mounting stand which allows the system to perform in either the vertical or horizontal position. It also enables the acoustic axis of the monitor to be aimed at the listener, while acoustically and mechanically decoupling the monitor from the surface it is resting on. Volume and tone controls are built into the speaker. Input is XLR balanced, and a balanced XLR output allows the user to daisy-chain multiple 8040A speakers or connect to a subwoofer. The output level is controlled by the volume control, so connected speakers/subs will match the level of the "master" speaker.
Also available in Mystic Black.
• Included Iso-Pod acoustic decoupler/stand
• Peak per pair, program: 115 dB SPL @ 1m
• Drivers: 6.5" LF; 3/4" metal dome HF
• Crossover frequencies: 3 kHz
• Frequency response: 48 Hz-20 kHz (±2 dB)
• 90W/90W biamplification per speaker
• Balanced XLR input
• Balanced XLR output can be used to daisy-chain speakers or connect to sub
• Volume, Treble tilt, bass tilt and bass roll-off controls
• Speaker dimensions: 13-13/16" x 9-3/8" x 8-13/16"D
• Speaker weight: 18.9 lb.
List Price: $1,495.00$1,345.50Free Shipping!Usually Available in 1-2 WeeksYou Saved:$149.50 (10%)
View ALL Genelec Products