The JBL LSR2325P bi-amplified 2-way studio monitor boasts a 5" woofer and 1" tweeter with a power output of 55 watts LF and 35 watts HF to deliver clean, high output and strong, focused bass. It offers balanced XLR, balanced 1/4" TRS and unbalanced RCA input connectors for versatile connectivity as well as a level control for fine adjustment of individual speaker levels. It also sports LF and HF trim controls for even further acoustical tweaking, and is magnetically shielded for flexible placement.
A neoprene rubber pad on the bottom of the speaker provides acoustic isolation and increases stability when the speaker is placed on a speaker stand or a console top. Mounting points are included and the enclosure has been reinforced for safe mounting using industry-standard mounting hardware.
While some manufacturers take only a single on-axis measurement of the speaker's performance, this doesn't tell how it will sound in a room. JBL's LSR design criteria requires seventy measurements yielding more than 1,200 times more data, enabling JBL to engineer a speaker system that sounds right and is accurate in any room. A trademark of LSR Design is the custom waveguide that delivers superior imaging and smoother frequency response to your listening position.
Each model in the LSR2300 line produces exceptional sound pressure level (SPL) through JBL-engineered high-sensitivity transducers, high-output amplifiers and careful attention paid to the thermal properties of the system. Since heat is the enemy of output, JBL developed a low frequency port that doubles as a means of cooling the amplifier output devices. Before becoming a production-ready design, every LSR2300 model survives the JBL Power Test in which the speaker must play at full rated output for 100 hours continuously, without failure.
Today's music styles, film production and the demand for high-quality audio for HDTV require a monitor system capable of extended low frequency performance. To address this, JBL engineered new long-excursion transducers with high-flux motors. A custom tuned port works in concert with the transducers to produce deep and accurate low-frequency response.
For detailed information on the LSR Series, click on the brochure.
JBL LSR2325P Specifications:
• System Type: 5" Two-Way Bi-Amplified Powered Studio Monitor
• Drivers: (LF / HF) 5" / 1"
• Magnetic Shielding: Yes
• Level Control: Yes
• LF Trim: + 2 dB / -3 dB
• HF trim: + 2.5 dB / - 2.5 dB
• Input Connectors: Balanced XLR, 1/4" TRS, RCA
• Frequency Range: (+/- 3 dB) 43 Hz - 20 kHz
• Low Frequency extension: (-10 dB) 43 Hz
• Amplifier Power: LF/HF: 55 W / 35 W
• Max SPL Continuous Each / Pair: > 101 dB / > 107 dB
• Max SPL Peak Each / Pair: > 112 dB / > 118 dB
• Input Sensitivity: 92 dB SPL / 1m @ -10 dBV Bal Input
• Crossover Frequency: 1.7 kHz 4th-order Acoustic Linkwitz-Riley
• Enclosure: 15 mm (5/8 in) MDF
• Mounting: 4 threaded mounting points conforming to Industry-standard pattern, 107.9 x 50.8 mm (4.25 x 2.00 in) center to center; M6 metric threads
• Finish: Metallic Anthracite Pain / Dark Matte Black PVC
• Dimensions: (H x W x D) 303 mm x 187 mm x 258 mm (11.9 in x 7.4 in x 10.0 in)
• Net Weight: 7.7 kg (16 lb)