When you’re ready to get serious about recording, it’s time to step up to PreSonus Eris-series studio monitors. Cheap computer speakers and home-stereo speakers won’t reveal the truth about your mix. They aren’t designed for that.
In contrast, Eris speakers are real studio monitors, delivering a very accurate response with a tight bass and very clear upper end. That’s what you need in a home studio. Thanks to well-designed Kevlar® low frequency transducers, low-mass silk-dome tweeters, responsive Class AB amplification, and professional acoustic-adjustment controls, Eris delivers the goods.
Yet Eris-series speakers are ultra-affordable, making them a terrific value. And with three models, you can easily find the Eris monitor that best suits your studio needs.
If space is at a premium, or if you want the ultimate in portability, consider the ultra-compact Eris E4.5. It may be the size of a computer speaker, but this mighty mite delivers professional audio quality, thanks to a 4.5-inch, Kevlar low-frequency driver; a low-mass, 1 inch, silk-dome tweeter with protective grille; and Class AB amplification. Each speaker is powered by a 25W Class AB amplifier—plenty of juice for a small speaker. The E4.5 ranges from 70 Hz up to 20 kHz, and at 6.42 x 9.45 x 7.09 inches (163 x 241 x 180 mm), you can shoehorn this little beauty into almost any studio space.
• 4.5-inc (E4.5) / 5.25-inch (E5) / 8-inch (E8) Kevlar® low-frequency transducer
• 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
• 50 (E4.5) / 70 (E5) /130 watt (E8), Class AB biamplification
• Front-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction
• Midrange (±6 dB, continuously variable), HF (±6 dB, continuously variable), High-Pass (Off, 80 Hz, 100 Hz) and Acoustic Space settings (flat, -2, -4 dB) for accurate mixing contour
• RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, and subsonic protection
• Optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
• Balanced ¼-inch TRS and unbalanced 1/8-inch TS, RCA inputs (E4.5)
• Balanced XLR/¼-inch and unbalanced RCA inputs (E5 / E8)
• 1/8-inch stereo headphone output (E4.5)
• 100 dB (E4.5) / 102 dB (E5) / 105 dB (E8) maximum continuous SPL