Call us at (800) 426-8434
It can be used to control the DM Engineering MICPRO for a lighted On/Off mic switcher on your production audio mixer, just like more expensive broadcast consoles. Wall or hallway warning lights can also be controlled with the optional RELAYPACK.
• Relay outputs, 8 form C (SPDT) bifurcated gold clad silver isolated contacts for switching functions ranging from low level audio up to 2 amps, AC or DC. Circuits 1-4 follow input commands while the release time of circuits 5-8 may be delayed up to 1 second if desired.
• Solid State Relay (SSR) driver voltages (5VDC), current limited simultaneous constant and flashing driving signals for remote control of the DM Engineering RELAYPACK for "ON AIR" or "RECORDING" signs or any other appropriate application.
• Tally output, an optically isolated floating NPN transistor output for controlling another tandem STUDIOSLAVE unit or any other appropriate application.
• 9-12 VDC, unregulated supply voltage up to 350 ma. for utility use such as lamp or LED illumination.
Control Inputs (can be used simultaneously):
• Latch On, a momentary contact closure between the Latch On terminal and the Common terminal will activate the unit.
• Latch Off, a momentary contact closure between the Latch Off terminal and the Common terminal will deactivate the unit.
• Continuous, a closure between the Continuous terminal and the Common terminal will activate the unit. Removal of the contact closure will deactivate the unit.
• 5-30VDC Continuous operates the same as the Continuous function but allows for the application of 5-30 Volts DC between the input and common terminals to activate the unit. Removal of the voltage will deactivate the unit.
• User configurable release times for output circuits 5-8 and SSR relay driver voltages, except output circuits 1-4 and Tally which follows the input commands. The Release select may be restricted to the SSR driver voltages only if desired. Available selection times are; Normal (approx. 2ms), 250ms, 500ms, or 1 sec.
• Power: 9-12VDC, using supplied power supply
• Size: 6 X 7 X 1.25 inches (including attached connectors)
• Shipping Weight: Approximately 2 lbs.
$199.00Free Shipping!Usually Available in 1-2 Weeks
View ALL DM Engineering Products