Call us at (800) 426-8434
As a master clock generator, the MCDA-112 offers a total of 12 Word Clock or Super-Word Clock output signals to sync up to 12 devices in your studio. You can select between 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz sample rates with a dedicated front panel button. The MCDA-112 can also function as a 1x12 Clock Distribution Amplifier, accepting AES, Word Clock or Super-Word Clock as an external input and providing either Word Clock or Super-Word Clock to all 12 of its outputs.
Its internal clock reference is derived from a 24 MHz precision oscillator and divided down to achieve an ultra-stable signal. All functions are fully addressable from the front panel, and a unique front panel control lock can protect your settings.
ATI MCDA-112 Features:
• AES3, AES11 Word and Super-Word Clock inputs (XLR, BNC)
• 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz clock reference
• Divide-Down Ultra-low jitter clock with exceptional stability
• 12 isolated Word or Super-Word outputs (BNC)
• Front panel lock protects your settings
• Easy to use and ultra-reliable
• Engineered by DaySequerra
List Price: $1,695.00$1,653.66Free Shipping!Usually Available in 1-2 WeeksYou Saved:$41.34 (2%)
View ALL ATI Products