BSW brings you the Exclusive Remote2Go Package! With a JK Audio Remote mixer, 2 headsets, and waterproof Gator case! Save big on this amazing bundle!
• JK Audio RemoteMix 4 broadcast Field Mixer
• 2 - Sennheiser HMD280 Headsets, with installed connectors
• Gator GU-1813-06-WPDF Waterproof case
The JK Audio RemoteMix 4 four-channel field mixer and headphone amplifier pulls triple duty as a state-of-the-art communications interface featuring a phone line hybrid and keypad, a PBX handset interface, and a cell phone interface. Durable and portable, its parts all seamlessly work together to save you lots of setup time in the field.
For radio, it's ideal for live remotes. Use it as a phone line hybrid, calling into your studio talk show hybrid. Use it as a front-end mixer for your POTS, ISDN or IP codec. Even use it with your laptop codec. For TV, it gives you the ultimate phone connectivity with four IFB feeds. You can send and receive interview audio, and pull IFB out of any business phone system, even your cell phone.
It offers great sound, with a Bass Boost that adds some low end before sending the signal down the phone line, a soft limiter that prevents overdriving the phone line interfaces, while the mixer XLR output is pre-limiter (full range). With Line level cue input to the headphones, it's a perfect companion to your CODEC.
With its Bluetooth wireless technology, RemoteMix 4 will first attempt to connect in hands-free mode to a cell phone. If this type of connection is not available, it will connect to any other product, such as a notebook or portable that allows a Bluetooth wireless connection. This wireless headphone mode offers a full audio bandwidth stereo connection.
It sports convenient 3.5 mm send and receive jacks for recording the show or mixing in your MP3 player, as well as separate headphone level and source selection controls. Monitor just the clean mixer output, or the communication return plus the mix.
Its phantom power generator only runs if any of the rear panel 48 V switches are set to “ON” position. Low noise, low power ICs are used throughout to preserve battery life. The included 100-240 VAC desktop style power supply overrides the battery power only when the supply is actually providing power. If the power goes out, the batteries automatically cut in. Use one battery or two. There are separate compartments for hot swapping batteries.
JK Audio RemoteMix 4 Features:
• Four XLR mic inputs
• Switchable 48 volt phantom power on each mic input
• Mic/Line pad on channels 3 & 4
• One 3.5 mm line level input
• ¼” Line level headphone cue input
• PBX handset interface
• 2.5 mm cell phone interface
• Bluetooth Wireless Technology
• Dual 9V battery drawers
• Four ¼” headphone output jacks
• Separate headphone level controls
• Separate headphone source selection
• Male XLR line level mixer output
• 3.5mm stereo output
• Phone line jack with hook-switch and ringer LED
• DTMF keypad with redial
• 100-240 VAC power supply included
The Sennheiser HMD 280 headset is specifically designed for broadcasting in noisy environments such as open-air booths or on the sidelines. The headphone pads are tightly sealed around the ear (yet exceptionally comfortable) and the noise-compensating supercardioid mic helps reject external noise. BSW orders the HMD280 with factory hard-wired XLR and 1/4" connectors so it's ready to go out of the box. No more soldering!
Sennheiser HMD 280 Features:
• Single-sided 9'-9" coiled cable
• Hard-wired XLR and 1/4" connectors
• Very good attenuation of background noise
• Microphone can be worn on either the left or right hand side
• Headphone frequency response is 8 Hz-25 kHz; impedance is 300 ohms
• Microphone frequency response 50 Hz-13.5 kHz; impedance is 200 ohms
The SKB 3I Series of waterproof cases is the perfect solution for storing and transporting your delicate electronics, A/V equipment, microphones, mixers, cables, computers or percussion and music accessories. Most sizes are available with a variety of interiors to accommodate the needs of the traveling musician. Interior options on most models include cubed foam, layered foam, padded dividers, or an empty interior. This model has cubed foam.
3I Series injection molded waterproof cases are constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof and airtight, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Its continuous molded-in hinge, patent pending "trigger release" latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, secure stacking, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) all contribute to its military grade design.
Black waterproof injection molded case with interior dimensions of 18" x 13" x 6.9". DICED FOAM
• Carry case for Audio Visual Recording Equipment - Electronic Equipment - and Optical Lenses
• Water and dust proof with IP 67 certification
• ATA-300 Certification
• Impact proof lightweight NK-7™ resin
• Easy Release Powerclaw™ Latching System
• Soft grip comfort handle
• Mil-STD-810F Immersion Test Certified
• Empty Case Interior (18" x 13" x 6.9")