Each of the ST-OSC2 products is a Dual Audio Oscillator. These products are designed for quick, convenient installation, and reliable operation in a variety of audio applications.
The ST-OSC2 products feature RDL's SupplyFlex power input configuration. The module will operate directly from floating 24 Vdc or bipolar dc power. If a jumper is connected between the POWER minus terminal and any module ground, the module power becomes ground-referenced.
PS24AS power supply sold separately.
• Low-impedance output drives virtually any audio line
• Outputs may be connected to either balanced or unbalanced lines
• Multiturn level adjustment permits precise output setting
• Separate output level control provided for each oscillator
• Integral AGC circuitry for stable output level
• Each oscillator has two separate outputs to drive stereo lines
• Outputs:2 for each oscillator, bal. or unbal.
• Output Impedance:200 Ω to drive high or low Z lines
• Nominal Frequencies:
• ST-OSC2A:1 kHz and 10 kHz vST-OSC2B:100 Hz and 400 Hz
• ST-OSC2B:< 3%
• Output Level:Off to +10 dBu (adjustable, 600 Ω load. Level Maintained by internal AGC circuit
• Power Requirement:GROUND-REFERENCED or FLOATING, 24 Vdc @ 80 mA
• Ambient Operating Environment:0° C to 55° C