Call us at (800) 426-8434
1-5/8" 4 Port Co-Planer Switch 115 VAC 12 VDC
BSW PART: CS203-112
The CS203 is available with either a 110 VAC or 240 VAC drive motor and control voltages of 12 VDC or 24 VDC. Manual operation is also provided by a hex drive Tee wrench through a hole in the switch case. If power to the drive is interrupted, the control circuit provides non-volatile memory such that the switch either holds its position or continues its transition upon re-application of AC power.
The CS203 is provided as a four port coaxial switch, the standard model can be adapted to three port configurations with the addition of a shorting cap. This allows the switch to be used in future configurations requiring 4 ports, by only removing the shorting cap.
• Frequency range from 54 to 860 MHz;
• Non-volatile position memory;
• VSWR <1.07:1 typical;
• Isolation > 50 dB typical;
• 1-5/8 EIA male ports;
• Three port application require only the addition of a shorting cap;
• Geneva drive mechanism provides precise position; control;
• Mount in any orientation;
• May be operated manually
List Price$5,550.00Usually Available in 1-2 WeeksContact us for your Discounted Price
View ALL ERI Products