Combining the very latest technologies with ECRESO’s proven RF experience, the Crown Broadcast E-250 FM transmitter has been designed to offer an innovative and highly reliable solution for low power transmission.
Part of the first FM transmitter range to be based on a 6th Generation MOSFET, the new Crown Broadcast E-250 FM is not only more robust, it also delivers exceptional efficiency.
Top signal quality and performance are achieved thanks to the “FM Band Direct to Frequency” Digital Modulator which is at the heart of this range.
The manufacturing quality and the simplicity of use make this a truly powerful transmitter to broadcast analog FM programs.
• Warranty— 3-Years standard, optional upgrade with EMR plan to 10 years.
• Our exceptional design quality
• The outstanding efficiency of our transmitters
• Frequency range: 87.5 to 108 MHz in 10 kHz steps
• Frequency stability: < 10-6 per year
• Spurious and harmonic suppression: Meets or exceeds all ETSI requirements
• Intermodulation distortion: 0.02% typical
• FM S/N ratio: > 80 dB
• Typical AM noise: 65 dB RMS (Helios FM 20W/100W) 75 dB RMS (Helios FM >750W)
• Bandwidth: 0.05 dB
• Stereophonic separation: 65 dB
• Preemphasis 0 μs, 50 μs or 75 μs
• Audio inputs: Analog and/or AES «XLR» Up to 192 kb/s @ 16, 24, 32 bits MPX/SCA inputs 2 «BNC» type
• Marking: CE
• Standards 1999/5/CE (R&TTE) ETS 302 018 (EMC) ETS 300 384 (Radio) NF EN 60215 (Safety)
• Main Power Supply 100-250V / 50-60 Hz