E Series by Crown Broadcast, offers the newest in technology to ensure the most high quality and flexible FM Broadcast transmitter on the market. With built in direct to frequency digital exciter the E Series transmitters will be among the best sounding most highly flexible products available to the broadcaster.
The new E series offers product levels from 20 watts up to 10kW’s making for a very highly featured cost effective solution for the broadcaster. Besides from the direct-to-channel digital exciter as a standard feature the E Series also features such as built-in dynamic RDS encoding, FM Limiter, Digital Stereo Generator, user adjustable FSK identification and full command and control via Web Server, SNMP, RS232 or GPIO’s.
The E Series is proudly Powered by Ecreso a WorldCast Systems Company exclusively to all customers in the United States through our normal dealer network. All Service and Support will be exactly the same enjoyed by our current Crown Broadcast customers of our Classic line which will continue to be produced in parallel to this product offering the end user the most choice of product type under 10kW’s of any transmitter manufacturer on the market.
*Crown FME-750 Pictured
• Direct to Channel Digital Modulator
• TCP/IP, SNMP Management
• Advanced Metering Interface
• 24/7 Service/Support
• 3-Year Warranty
• Efficient Cost Effective Solution
• Best-in-Class Crown Service and Support
• Digital Modulator—”direct to frequency” digital modulator for ultra clear audio quality.
• Advanced Measurement Interface—Allows the end user to consult a real time a real-time dashboard that provides an at-aglance overview of the transmitter performance. Built-In instrumentation enables detailed analysis of the RF Spectrum, MPX Spectrum, Audio Spectrum and Peak Meters. All displayed simultaneously in a clear and easy to understand format.
• TCP/IP: Web + SNMP Interface—Added as option to base E Series transmitters the TCP/IP communication board offers an intuitive Web based interface for remote monitoring and control, and support for the SNMP protocol including access to MIB files. In addition, the TCP/IP board supports capabilities like Advanced Measurement Interface and Expert Maintenance Reporting.
• Expert Maintenance Reporting—A proactive reporting service available to monitor the status of key parameters such as Temperatures, currents and voltages, plus performance parameters of lifespan constricted items such as the fan and power supply of the transmitters. The firewall-friendly web protocol works securely over a regular internet connection.
• Dynamic RDS Encoder—The built-in RDS Encoder offers an exceptional value to the end user and offers all the functionality of external products for a fraction of the price. Used as the main Encoder or as a back up to your main Encoder thanks to SCA input loss detection plus automatic internal RDS activation. Supports PI, PS, TP, TA, MS, PTY, PTYN, DI, AF, RT with easy set up via RS232 software or Web.
• Best-in-Class Crown Service and Support—The E series units will be serviced and supported with all the same contacts and phone numbers and email addresses that you currently use. Service and Support is available 24/7 365 days per year. Sales will be through our normal sales network so contact you favorite Crown Broadcast dealer for pricing and availability.
• Powered by Ecreso—Crown Broadcast is excited to be the exclusive source of Ecreso Transmitters in the United States. Ecreso is part of WorldCast Systems headquartered in Bordeaux, France. WorldCast Systems also owns APT a well known manufacturer of IP Audio Codecs and Audemat a well known highly respected producer of RDS and test and measurement devices.
• Power Levels—20W. 100W, 350W, 750W, 1kW, 1.5kW , 2kW with higher powers available up to 10kW
• Warranty— 3-Year standard, upgradable to 10 years with EMR plan.
• Overall Efficiency—Up to 74%
• Frequency Range—87.5 to 108 MHz in 10 kHz steps
• Inter-modulation distortion—0.02% Typical
• FM S/N Ratio—>80dB Typical AM Noise 65dB RMS (20W/100W) 75dB RMS (>350W)
• Bandwidth—0.05 dB
• Stereo Separation—65 dB
• Preemphasis—0, 50 or 75 microseconds adjustable
• Audio Inputs—Analog and/or XLR up to 192 kb/s @ 16, 24 32 bits
• MPX/SCA Inputs—2 BNC Type
• Approvals—FCC Certified up to 1kW, FCC Approval >1kW, Industry Canada and CE
• Stereo Encoder—Built-In
• Silent Detection—Yes with Built-In failover
• Remote Control—Yes via Web Server, SNMP, RS 232C, GPIO
• RDS Encoder—Yes Dynamic
• FSK Ider—Yes adjustable from front panel
• Limiter—Yes with MPX power control (ITU-R 412)
• Metering and Reporting—available via internet or network
• Redundancy—Yes N+1, 1+1
• Size 20W and 100W—2 RU
• Size 350W to 2kW—3RU
• Depth 350W, 750W and 1kW—17 Inches
• Depth 1.5kW and 2kW—26.4 Inches
• Weights— 20W = 100W = 350W = 27.55lbs 750W = 28.66 lbs 1000W = 30.86 lbs 1500W = 39.68 lbs 2000W = 44.1 lbs