The FM1050ES is conveniently designed to be used as an Exciter, a standalone low power transmitter or, when combined with a receiver, can serve as a translator.
Built to last and robustly designed to withstand the harshest environments where ambient heat and humidity can render products ineffective. Switch mode power supplies provide consistent performance even when there are frequent power outages and voltage fluctuations making stressful demands on products that depend on electric power.
Power output adjustable from 50 to 1200 watts. Each unit has built-in FSK ID (programmable from the front panel) for Translator use. Integrated analog FM exciter using direct-to channel digital modulation. The Series includes over-temperature protection and VSWR fold back to protect the unit by automatically reducing power to a safe operating level. Digital front panel metering indicates forward and reverse RF power; deviation; final output volts and amps. The frequency is easily set from the front panel.
• Totally Solid-State
• Wide range input 180 V ac to 264 V ac, 1 phase,
• True proportional (VSWR) fold back
• Front panel metering
• Frequency agile from 87.7 to 108 MHz
• Compact Chassis
• Rack Mountable
• Designed and Manufactured in the U.S.A.
• Built-In FSK ID
• Built-In Stereo Generator
• Remote Control Interface
• DIN Connector versions available
• Frequency Range: 87.7—108 MHz
• Audio Input Impedance: 600 Ohms
• Audio Input Level (composite): 0 dBm
• Audio Input R & L Stereo Generator: 0 dBm
• Pre-emphasis: 50 or 75 μS
• Harmonic Distortion: <0.15% max.
• Signal to Noise Ratio: >80 dB RMS RF Output Impedance: 50 Ohms
• Output Connector: 3-16 DIN Female standard or 7/8 EIA Flange optional
• Harmonic Attenuation: >-70 dB
• Power Requirements: 180 V ac to 264 V ac, 1 phase, 50/60 Hz
• Frequency Response (composite): 20 Hz—15(90) KHz
• RF Power Output:
• Dimensions and Weight: W = Standard 19" (48.3 cm) EIA rack H = 3 RU = 5.25" (13.3 cm) D = Excluding projections 16" (67.1 cm)
• Weight 30 lbs (13.6 kg)