Need more than 1 INOmini? Maybe 3? Inovonics Rack Pack, is your solution. Rack any 3 INOmini products (or 2 610 Internet Radio Monitors) and save! Contact BSW sales for more details!
The INOmini 633 is a sensitive and selective FM and FM/RDS receiver for professional applications. It receives standard analog FM broadcast transmissions and works as a ʻconfidence monitorʼ or as a rebroadcast receiver in FM translator service. The 633 also decodes and displays data from RDS/RBDS data groups.
The front panel USB port supplies a raw RadioData stream to be used with the supplied software and any PC for further monitoring, logging, qualification and analysis of the RDS/RBDS data groups.
In addition to essential alarms the front-panel LCD display is host to numerous menus, enabling easy setup and display of both signal quality and RDS information.
• Sensitive and selective DSP-based receiver.
• Receives worldwide-standard FM radio broadcasts and optional associated RDS data.
• Offers ʻExtended-Bandʼ coverage down to 76MHz.
• Easy setup using the LCD screen and jog-wheel navigation of the receiverʼs menu tree.
• Front-panel display of most-essential FM RDS information including RT+ ʻtaggingʼ data; USB port sends RDS
data to any PC for analysis.
• Analog L/R and AES-digital program line outputs.
• Front-panel alarms with rear-panel ʻtalliesʼ for Carrier Loss and Audio Program Loss.
• Tuning Range: 76.0MHz – 108.1MHz in 100kHz steps.
• Antenna Input: 75-ohm (F).
• Receiver Sensitivity: ≤ 10μV for 50dB monaural FM S/N.
• Audio Frequency Response: 30Hz–15kHz.
• FM De-Emphasis: 75μs/50μs selectable
• RDS Fields Displayed: AF, CT, DI, M/S, PI, PS, PTY, PTYN RT, RT+, TA, TP; Groups Received.
• Program Audio Output(s): +4dBu balanced Analog Left/Right (XLR), 200-ohm source impedance; AES Digital (XLR), 44.1kHz sampling rate; Front-Panel Headphone Jack (3.5mm TRS).
• USB Port: Raw RDS data for external analysis (software provided).
• Alarm Tallies: Individual open-collector NPN transistor outputs for Carrier Loss and Audio Loss.
• Power Requirement: 12VDC at 140mA. A ʻwall-outlet transformerʼ switching-type power supply appropriate to the destination AC mains voltage is provided.
• Mounting Options: An optional rack adapter accepts up to three INOmini modules in a 1U, 19-inch rack space, or the 633 may easily be fastened to any convenient surface with two small screws.
• Size and Weight: 1.6”H x 5.5”W x 5.5”D; 4 lbs. shipping weight.