Apogee Quartet is a professional USB audio interface designed to deliver the ultimate desktop recording experience to the iPad and Mac-based studio. Featuring 4 inputs and 8 outputs of Apogee’s industry-leading AD/DA conversion technology as well as 4 world-class mic preamps, Quartet bridges the gap between the 2-channel Apogee Duet and Apogee’s flagship interface, Symphony I/O.
Quartet for iPad and Mac features special circuitry designed to deliver professional performance for iPad use along with low latency USB 2.0 performance for Mac. Quartet's MIDI I/O connector lets you connect and power a Core MID compatible keyboard/controller while using Duet with your iPad or iOS device.
• Apogee Quartet now comes with Waves Gold plugin bundle - Click here
to get information on how to redeem your WAVES bundle.
• First professional multi-channel audio interface for iPad
• Direct digital connection to iPod touch, iPhone, iPad
• Works with new iPhone 5, iPad (4th generation), iPad mini (Apple’s Lighting to 30-pin adapter required - Sold separately)
• Works with GarageBand, Auria, MultiTrack and any Core Audio compliant app on iOS
• Works with GarageBand, Logic, Pro Tools, Ableton and any Core Audio compliant app on Mac
• Low latency monitoring, complete input/output control with Apogee’s Maestro software (iOS & Mac)
• MIDI input/output (USB-A type connector)
• DC power supplies charge to iPod touch, iPhone or iPad
• USB 2.0 audio with 24-bit/192kHz A/D and D/A conversion
• 4 Analog inputs with world-class mic preamps and selectable 48v phantom power
• ADAT/SMUX digital Inputs
• Monitor control - up to 3 speaker sets
• 1 Independent 1/4” stereo headphone output
• QuickTouch pads for input/output selection and advanced control
• Legendary Apogee sound quality
• Designed in California - Made in the U.S.A.