Call us at (800) 426-8434
USB Audio Interface
BSW PART: SCARLETT-18I6
With its two high-quality mic preamps and six additional analog inputs you can simultaneously record guitar, bass, vocals and keys. If you want to record the whole band, just pop in the ADAT optical cable from an outboard eight-channel mic pre unit such as the Focusrite OctoPre MkII and you can track the drums at the same time.
Included with the Scarlett 18i6 is Scarlett MixControl, an 18 x 6 DSP mixer. Offering great flexibility, the MixControl software lets you create six separate mixes with ultra-low-latency. Route any combination of input signals and sequencer outputs to any of the Scarlett 18i6 outputs. Intuitive one-click configurations help you track, monitor and mix as quickly as possible.
Scarlett VST/AU/RTAS Plug-in Suite is included, adding Focusrite compression, reverb, gating and EQ to your recording system. Focusrite's established Xcite+ bundle is also included, featuring Ableton Live Lite (for all your production, performance and compositional needs), Novation's Bass Station soft synth and over 1 gig of royalty-free samples from Loopmasters.
Focusrite Scarlett 18i6 Features:
• Two high-quality award-winning Focusrite preamps
• Total I/O count of 18 inputs and 6 outputs
• 24-bit/96kHz USB interface featuring professional conversion and jitter reduction technology
• Scarlett MixControl ultra-low-latency DSP mixer/router provides an 18 x 6 DSP mixer with excellent routing flexibility, intuitive one-click configurations, and lower than 1.4ms latency
• Scarlett VST/AU/RTAS Plug-in Suite for mixing, featuring compression, reverb, gating and EQ
• Xcite+ Software Bundle featuring a plethora of royalty-free loops and samples, a full-fledged soft-synth and Ableton Live Lite 8
• Two Hi-Z instrument inputs
• Dedicated front-panel headphone bus offering a fully customized monitor mix, with tactile level control available on the front panel
• Front panel volume dial provides immediate control over the main stereo outputs
• Switchable phantom power across both mic pre inputs, globally switchable direct from the front fascia
• Software PFL to easily monitor a single mixer channel or complete mix
List Price: $399.99$299.99Free Shipping!Usually Available in 1-2 WeeksYou Saved:$100.00 (25%)
View ALL Focusrite Products