Ideal for professional broadcast, documentary or live event video applications, the PXW-X160 XDCAM HD422 camcorder offers a 25x HD zoom lens, three 1/3"-type Exmor CMOS sensors for high resolution, low noise and wide dynamic range, and a variable Neutral Density filter which provides more flexibility in density control and a broader range of shooting techniques
The camcorder has a new type of Multi-Interface (MI) Shoe where compatible accessories attached to the MI shoe can be controlled from the PXW-X160. The new HVL-LBPC video LED light can be attached which enables controlling the light ON and OFF syncing with recording START and STOP. Also, if an optional UWP-D wireless microphone receiver is connected with use of the adapter, power supply and cable-free audio signal input are possible, minimizing the need for extra batteries and removing the need for additional cabling.
• Three 1/3"-type Full HD Exmor CMOS sensors
• Sony G Lens with 25x Optical Zoom.
• Variable dual ND filter control mechanism
• High quality XAVC Intra and XAVC Log GOP recordings
• 59.94p / 50p recording at Full HD 1920 x 180
• Switchable recordings for MPEG-2 HD422, AVCHD, and DVCAM
• Dual SxS media slot for simultaneous recording, relay recording, and independent recording control.
• Multi Interface Hot-Shoe (MI Shoe) for flexible connection
• OLED color viewfinder
• 3G HD-SDI and HDMI supports up to 60p full HD uncompressed signal
• Remote control (partialy compatible with LANC)