The RMT-173 is designed for a wide range of applications where format flexibility and form factor are key. This monitor is excellent for studio, MCR, Edit suites, ENG & OB production environments. The RMT-173 supports 3G/HD/SD-SDI, HDMI, DVI, composite, Y/C & component video inputs. Featuring a 8-bit 1920 x 1080 TFT/LCD screen and 12-bit image processing, a perfect medium is reached in the scaling and interpolation process, providing superb imaging regardless of video format.
The state-of-the-art RMT-173 video monitors can be configured as a dual split display, a large screen with one smaller view, or as a single large display screen. They are ideally suited for use in news and transmission control rooms, program production, channel branding and any environment that requires intensive monitoring. This light and nimble monitor comes with a plethora of in-monitor display features including IMD, Tally, timecode, in-screen audio level metering, format display, and area/title safe markers.
The RMT-173 also provides a host of audio tools including 16-channel level metering and built-in speaker monitoring of its dual stereo analog inputs or SDI embedded audio. Stand or rack-mount configurations are available.
• Full-HD resolution 1920 x 1080 display
• Multi-format 3G/HD/SD-SDI, HDMI, DVI, composite, Y/C and component video inputs
• Waveform and Vectorscope display
• Tally and on-screen labeling provide quick signal identification
• Classic CRT-style image controls allow video image enhancements
• In-picture audio level metering
• Safe area and title markers
• Gamma color calibration
• Headphone and speaker outputs
• User-defined function buttons
• Intuitive on-screen user menus
• Display Type Active color matrix amorphous TFT LCD with LED Backlight
• Display Size 17.3” Diagonal
• Resolution 1920 x 1080
• Aspect Ratio 16:9
• Viewing Angle 178° H x 178° V
• Luminance 300 cd/m2
• Colors 8-Bit, 16.7 million
• Contrast 600:1
• Dot Pitch (RGB) 0.191 mm x 0.191 mm
• Input Signal Format:
• Analog Composite
• HDMI 1080P50, 1080P60/59.94 720P24/23.97, 720P25, 720P30/29.97, 720P50, 720P60/59.94, 1080SF24/23.97, 1035i60/59.94, 1080i50, 1080i60/59.94, 1080P24/23.97, 1080P25, 1080P30/29.97 480i60/59.94, 576I50, 480P60/59.94, 576P50 PAL, NTSC 1920x1200, 1920x1080, 1680x1050, 1600x1200, 1400x1050, 1440x900, 1360x768, 1280x1024, 1024x768, 800x600, and 640x480 (HDCP not supported)
• Audio 2 to 16 OSD meters, 16 channels SDI, 2 pairs analog. Select any embedded or analog pair to send to the speakers, headphones, and line out per menu for each video input.
• Space Requirements 6RU with Rack Kit in a standard 19” rack
• Accessories Included AC power adapter, Adjustable desktop stand or rack adapter specify -TT or -RM. * VESA-100 mount provides a variety of mounting options.
• Power Connector AC power adapter (100-240VAC to 12 VDC)
• Power Requirements AC power adapter connects to mains power (100 to 240 VAC ± 10%, 50/60Hz)
• Power Consumption 60W
• Dimensions (WxHxD) 16.5” W x 12.1” H x 2.8” D (420 mm x 308 mm x 71.8 mm)
• Shipping Weight 13 lbs. (5.9 kg)/10 lbs. (4.5 kg)