The VideoMic Me is a compact and lightweight, high-quality directional microphone with that connects directly to the iPhone TRRS microphone/headphone socket. Its flexible mounting bracket accommodates a wide range of smartphones and allows the microphone to be fitted for primary camera or front camera ('selfie') use.
A 3.5mm headphone jack on the rear allows for play-through of audio while recording (app dependent) as well as easy playback of your videos without having to remove the microphone.
The VideoMic Me includes a deluxe furry windshield for shooting outdoors or in adverse weather.
• Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
• Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter
• Capsule: 0.50"
• Polar Pattern: Cardioid
• Address Type: End
• Frequency Range: 100Hz - 20kHz
• Maximum SPL: 140dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
• Sensitivity: -33.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (22.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
• Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 20dB-A
• Power Options:
• Weight: 34gm
• Dimensions: 38mmH x 21mmW x 80mmD
• Output: TRRS Output
• Warranty: 1 year with free extension to 2 years following registration here