ATEM Television Studio HD is the first live production switcher designed for both broadcasters and AV professionals. It includes 4 SDI and 4 HDMI inputs so you can connect up to 8 sources, and it supports all formats up to 1080p60! Packed with high end broadcast features, ATEM Television Studio HD has re-sync on all inputs so you always get clean switching whether you’re using professional or consumer cameras. Plus, you get multi view output so you can see all of your sources, preview and program on a single screen, aux out, built in talkback, 2 still stores, an audio mixer, camera control unit and more! ATEM Television Studio HD is perfect for live production, episodic television, web shows, AV or even live coverage of video gaming competitions! Simply plug in your cameras, game consoles or computers and start switching live!
• ATEM Television Studio HD
• SD card with software and manual
• Total Video Inputs: 8
• Total Outputs: 8
• Total Aux Outputs: 1
• SDI Rates: 270Mb, 1.5G, 3G.
• Total Audio Inputs: 2 x XLR.
• Total Audio Outputs: None, embedded audio only.
• Timecode Connections: None.
• SDI Video Input: 4 x 10-bit SD/HD switchable. 2 channel embedded audio.
• HDMI Video Input: 4 x HDMI type A, 10-bit SD/HD switchable. 2 channel embedded audio.
• Reference Input: Tri-Sync or Black Burst.
• Video Input Re-Sync: On all 8 inputs.
• SDI Program Output: 5 x 10-bit SD/HD switchable.
• HDMI Program Output: None.
• SDI Audio Output: 2 Ch embedded into SDI output.
• Computer Output: None.
• Qty of Multi-Views: 1
• Outputs per Multi-View: 1 x HD-SDI and 1 x HDMI.
• Control Panel: Ethernet supports 10/100/1000 BaseT. Allows direct connection between panel and chassis, or via network. Also used for updating the software.
• SD Format Support: 525i59.94 NTSC 4:3 or 16:9, 625i50 PAL 4:3 or 16:9
HD Format Support:
• 720p50, 720p59.94
• 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p50, 1080p59.94,
• 1080i50, 1080i59.94
• Ultra HD Format Support: None.
• SDI Compliance: SMPTE 259M, 292M and 424M.
• Video Sampling: 4:2:2 10-bit
• Color Precision: 4:2:2 10-bit
• Color Space: 4:2:2 YUV
• HDMI Input Resolutions for Computers: 720 x 480i 59.94Hz, 720 x 576i 50Hz, 1280 x 720p 59.94Hz 50Hz and 1920 x 1080p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97,30, 50, 59.94 and 1920 x1080i 50 and 59.94Hz 60Hz.
• Colorspace Conversion: Hardware based real time.
• Processing Delay: 6 Lines.
• 10 input x 2 channel mixer.
• Selectable On/Off/Audio-Follow-Video.
• Level and Peak metering.
• Master gain control. Headphone output level control with separate mix of Program, Talkback and Sidetone.