The V-1600HD Live Video Switcher is ideal for any live event or installation that requires a high channel count and the ability to accept a variety of video input formats out of the box.
The V-1600HD switcher features a built-in preview monitor that provides a convenient monitoring solution when external monitors are not available or ideal. The sixteen inputs provide connectivity to HD/SD-SDI, DVI-D/HDMI, RGB, Component, S-video, and composite formats – as well as still images assignable via USB memory. The 14 mixing channels provide built-in scalers and frame syncs for worry-free seamless mixing regardless of the resolution or format.
The V-1600HD supports an incredible variety of system design and creative production options for live or fixed installation applications. Dual independent multi-format outputs provide a number of innovative multi-screen output options including the ability to SPAN the mixer output to two projectors with the ability to edge-blend the center. In AUX mode, the outputs can be set to different resolutions which is ideal for sending the program out to a record feed.
The V-1600HD Video Mixer brings high quality video production to live event, corporate, educational, and house of worship applications.
• All-in-one 14 channel (16 input) seamless switcher/mixer
• Ready to connect anything: SDI, DVI, RGB, Component, S-Video, Composite
• Built-in high-res preview monitor, frame synchronizer and scalers
• Independent multi-format outputs including edge-blending vDownstream Keyer, Composite Keyer and Picture-in-Picture
• SPAN, DUAL and SPLIT modes offer a variety of output configurations
• Use one camera to create multiple perspectives for virtual multi-camera production