Wheatstone M1 at a Glance:
• All-digital framework
• Super-Quiet (SQ) mic preamp
• Proprietary Vorsis dynamics processing
• Unlimited presets, security and networkability
No matter how quickly technology evolves, you can always count on Wheatstone to deliver the digital goods to keep you on track. This flexible digital mic processor offers presets, security, networkability and easy-to-set-up parameters. Either from the front panel, or from the PC graphic interface, you can control all individual parameters to give each voice talent his or her own sound with just a simple press of a button.
Features include an extremely low noise microphone preamp with phantom power, 44.1, 48 or 96 kHz output sample rates, 4 bands of parametric EQ, high and low pass filters, and a fully adjustable compressor, de-esser, and expander. The M1 also offers real-time TCP/IP remote control. Boasting a 24-bit sample rate converter, AES3 digital and 24-bit resolution analog outputs, it comes loaded with factory designed presets, and makes it easy to design your own.
Purchase Wheatstone Products from BSW, and we will add an extra year to the manufacturer warranty. Giving you, 2 FULL years of coverage on your Wheatstone purchase! ONLY, from BSW.
For detailed information on the M-1, click on the brochure.
Wheatstone Vorsis M-1 Features:
• Control of all audio parameters
• Intuitive PC graphical user interface (GUI)
• High quality, low noise microphone preamp
• Phantom power
• Metering: In/Out, De-esser, Compression, Expansion
• Password based security
• 44.1, 48 or 96 kHz AES3 output sample rates
• 24-bit A/D, D/A converters
• Preset storage/recall via GUI
• Variable frequency De-esser Voice phase scrambler
• Adjustable compression
• Downward expansion
• Output limiter
• EQ: two-band parametric plus variable high and low shelving
• Tunable high and low pass filters
• FFT voice energy display via GUI
• Quick save/compare function
• TCP/IP Ethernet remote control
• Takes up only one rack space