Enjoy the easy and exciting performance that the GXL™ Wireless Series provides for your next performance.
CAD Audio has been creating valued product since 1938 and prides itself on developing and supporting the live performer. Our design criterion was straightforward. Develop a high value wireless microphone system that can cope with today’s challenging RF environment that is both easy to use and exciting to operate.
*Image shows all available components, this package includeds 2 belt pack transmitters.
• Two discrete channels of wireless packaged in one receiver chassis.
• Compact discrete antenna that recess when not in use.
• Each channel has RF and AF indicator lights that indicate the presence of connectivity and audio source.
• UHF Frequency Operation
• Three output options on the receiver for maximum performance and flexibility of use.
• Professional balanced XLR discrete
• Professional balanced XLR mixed output
• Professional ¼ inch output for easy output to a guitar amp or mixer equipped with ¼ inch input connections.
• Handheld transmitter outfitted with mute and on positions for flexibility of use.
• Battery life of >10hrs.
• Handheld transmitter features battery life indicator.
• All Bodypack systems ship with WXGTR guitar cable and WXHW condenser headworn mic included in the system.
• Frequency Band UHF
• Frequency Response 50Hz – 18KHz
• Dynamic Range >105 dB
• Sensitivity -105 dB (12dB SINAD)
• Output Connectors (2) XLR Balanced, 1 TRS 1/4”
TXGXLUB Body Pack Transmitter
• Transmit Power 10mW
• Power Requirements “AA” size alkaline or rechargeable batteries
• Battery Life >10 hours (alkaline)
• Connector Accepts TA4F-type