Gear up and Cash In! Trade in your old wireless system from June 1st - August 31st and get $100 cash back on your new Sennheiser EW-100 wireless! Click on the Sennheiser logo for details!
A major player in Sennheiser's new evolution G3 wireless series, the Sennheiser ew 100-ENG G3 ENG set offers a great amount of flexibility for portable recording indoors or outdoors. Its SKP 100 G3 plug-on transmitter transforms XLR equipped devices (such as microphones and mixing consoles) into wireless devices by simply plugging the unit in. The bodypack transmitter, as well as the plug on, can by synced up to the receiver with the simple push of a button. A very small high-quality omnidirectional clip-on microphone completes this set.
The Sennheiser ew 100-ENG G3 is available in 3 frequency blocks: A (516 - 558 MHz), B (626 - 668 MHz) and G (566 - 608 MHz). This is the frequency block B version.
Sennheiser ew 100-ENG G3 Features:
• EK 100 G3 diversity receiver
• SK 100 G3 bodypack transmitter
• ME 2 clip-on microphone (omnidirectional pick-up pattern)
• SKP 100 G3 plug-on transmitter
• Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver)
• 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
• Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
• Adaptive-diversity reception for high reception quality
• Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
• Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
• Enhanced AF frequency range
• Increased range for audio sensitivity
• Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
• User-friendly menu operation with more control options
• Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
• Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
• HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
• Transmitter and receiver feature battery indication in 4 steps
• Programmable Mute function
• Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in SK 100 G3 or EK 100 G3
• Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
• Comes with CL 1 jack cable, CL 100 XLR cable, CA 2 camera adapter, 6 AA batteries, operating instructions
Sennheiser ew 100-ENG G3 Specifications:
• Transmission/receiving frequencies: 1,680
• Presets: 12
• Switching bandwidth: 42 MHz
• Peak deviation: ± 48 kHz
• Compander: HDX
• Frequency response (microphone): 80 Hz - 18kHz
• Signal-to-noise-ratio: > 110 dB(A)
• Total harmonic distortion (THD): < 0.9%
• Audio output level (unbalanced): +10 dBu max.
• Dimensions (receiver): 3.2 x 2.5 x 0.9 inches
• Weight (receiver): Approximately 5.6 oz.
• RF output power: 30 mW
• Operating time (transmitter): > 8 h
• Input voltage range (Mic/Line): 1.8V/3V
• Dimensions (transmitter): 3.2 x 2.5 x 0.9 inches
• Weight (transmitter): Approximately 5.6 oz.
• Transducer / microphone type: Electret
• AF sensitivity: 20 mV/Pa
• Sound pressure level (SPL): 130 dB maximum