Shure's ultra-portable, ultra-rugged FP Wireless series boasts intuitive, flexible components that give you superb audio in even the most demanding environments. FP Wireless feature patented Audio Reference Companding for crystal-clear sound. With components powered by just two AA batteries, FP Wireless offers easy mobility with no cumbersome cables to deal with.
FP Wireless also offers compatibility with up to 20 systems simultaneously, Diversity Antennas for consistent reception of signal transmission, XLR and 3.5mm cable receiver output options, single transmitter and dual transmitter system options, GSM immunity in the bodypack transmitters, and compatibility with Shure SLX Wireless components.
The Shure FP25/SM58 system includes an FP5 Portable Receiver and an FP2 Handheld Wireless Transmitter with the legendary Shure SM58 cardioid dynamic microphone capsule. The FP25/SM58 is available in five frequency blocks: G4 (470-494 MHz), G5 (494-518 MHz), H5 (518-542 MHz), J3 (572-596 MHz) and L4 (638-662 MHz). This is the G4 version.
Designed for on-camera mounting, the FP5 Portable Receiver locates an open frequency at the touch of a button and instantly syncs the transmitter to the receiver frequency. The battery-powered FP5 is lightweight and durable, featuring diversity antennas and output to either XLR or 1/8" connectors.
Shure FP5 Portable Receiver Features:
• Power LED with low battery indicator
• RF LED that indicates transmitter sync when illuminated
• Receiver output level control that manages output to camera/mixer
• Diversity antennas for consistent reception of signal transmission
• TA3F cable output to either XLR or 1/8" connectors included
• Camera shoe mount included
• Rugged and lightweight Shure construction
The FP2 Handheld Wireless Transmitter features either the legendary Shure SM58 cardioid dynamic microphone capsule or the VP68 omnidirectional condenser capsule mounted to a lightweight, durable transmitter handle (the FP25/SM58 has an FP2 with an SM58 capsule).
Shure FP2 Handheld Wireless Transmitter Features:
• Automatic transmitter setup instantly syncs the transmitter to the receiver frequency
• LED indicator for control lockout, IR/RF sync, and low battery
• Legendary SM58 or VP68 microphone capsule options (this version has the SM58)
Shure SM58 Features:
• 50 Hz-15 kHz frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass roll off
• Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise
• Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter