The Shure PGX Digital series combines the trusted legacy of Shure microphones with state-of-the-art, 24-bit digital wireless technology that delivers strong, clean RF performance with easy setup and operation.
The Shure PGXD24/SM58 handheld wireless system features the PGXD4 wireless receiver and PGXD2 handheld transmitter with the SM58 cardioid dynamic mic.
The Shure PGXD4 receiver offers innovative 24-bit, 48 kHz digital audio technology for wireless that sounds like wired. True digital diversity means two antennas and two independent receivers are constantly working to provide rock-solid RF signal, and one touch scan finds a clear frequency instantly, making setup a snap.
Shure PGXD4 Features:
• 24-bit / 48kHz digital technology for incredibly accurate sound
• Automatic frequency selection locates a clear channel instantly
• One-touch sync automatically syncs the transmitter and receiver
• True digital diversity for rock-solid wireless signal reliability
• Up to 5 compatible channels per frequency band
• 1/4" and XLR audio outputs
• Included padded carrying case for portability and protection
The Shure PGXD2 handheld transmitter, compatible with Shure microphones trusted by musicians for decades, transmits wireless audio with pure digital clarity and rock-solid reliability.
This version features the PGXD2 with the SM58 cardioid dynamic microphone.
Shure PGXD2/SM58 Features:
• SM58 cardioid dynamic microphone
• Power, mute, and battery status LED
• Up to 9 hours of continuous use from 2 AA batteries
• 200 ft (60 m) operating range
• 10 dB of adjustable gain
• Lockable interface prevents accidental setting changes
• Rugged construction for reliable performance show after show
Shure SM58 Features:
• Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff
• Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise
• Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter
• Frequency response: 50 Hz-15 kHz
Shure PGXD2 Specifications:
• Audio Input Level: +5 dBV maximum at -10 dB gain position;-5 dBV maximum at 0 dB gain position
• Gain Adjustment Range: 10 dB
• RF Output Level: 10 mW maximum (dependent on applicable country regulations)
• Housing: Molded PC/ABS handle and battery cup
• Weight: 290 grams (10.2 oz.) without batteries
• Power: 2 AA size batteries
• Battery Life: Up to 9 hours