Shure 600MHz wireless trade in! If you own wireless in the 614-698MHz band, trade in and upgrade with BSW! Click here for more information on the Shure Wireless Trade in Program. Questions on the 600MHz auction? See the video below.
For performers who wish to unplug from the wire, BLX Wireless Systems feature trusted Shure microphones and world-class design and construction. Available in bodypack and handheld configurations, BLX Wireless Systems built for legendary sound, right out of the box.
The durable BLX88 offers simple setup, intuitive controls, and microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity. One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference.
For use with BLX Wireless Systems.
• XLR and ¼" output connectors vMicroprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
• Two-color audio status indicator LED
• Green: Normal audio levels
• Red: Excessive audio levels (overload / clipping)
• Output Impedance XLR connector: 200 Ω 6.35 mm (1/4”) connector: 50 Ω
• Audio Output Level Ref. ±33 kHz deviation with 1 kHz tone
• XLR connector: –27 dBV (into 100 kΩ load) 6.35 mm (1/4”) connector: –13 dBV (into 100 kΩ load)
• RF Sensitivity -105 dBm for 12 dB SINAD, typical Image Rejection >50 dB, typical
• Dimensions BLX4: 40 mm X 188 mm X 103 mm (H x W x D) BLX88: 40 mm X 388 mm X 116 mm (H x W x D)
• Weight BLX4: 241 g (8.5 oz.) BLX88: 429 g (15.1 oz.)
• Housing Molded ABS
• Power Requirements 12–15 V DC @ 160 mA (BLX88, 320 mA), supplied by external power supply (tip positive)
Specify Frequency when ordering:
H8 (518.12 – 541.85 MHz)
J10 (584.15 – 607.87 MHz)
K12 (614.15 – 637.87 MHz)
M15 (662.15 – 685.87 MHz)